sad day on PLUG

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Nov 9 10:51:37 MST 2007

Am 09. Nov, 2007 schwätzte Josef Lowder so:

> On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:43, Charles Jones wrote
>> I've found that, for some reason, "most" people do not seem to
>> like Fedora. All the hype is focused towards Ubuntu these days :)
>> Personally I FC7 on my workstation, and Ubuntu on my laptop,
>> and I like them both.
>
> Not to start a flame war or anything, but the great mystery
> to me is that there have been zero messages about PCLinuxOS
> while it has been continuously and consistently the "hottest"
> item of interest on Distrowatch.

We don't need flame wars. That's what debian devel is for :). At least
those are high quality.

If you want more posts about PCLinuxOS, make them.

I don't have tiem to play with lots of different distros, but I still like
learning a little about what's available.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
#   -- Albert Einstein