topics for tomorrow

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Nov 9 10:33:47 MST 2007

Am 08. Nov, 2007 schwätzte Austin Godber so:

> Wow, I had never seen that.  That is a cool extension of the LiveCD idea.

He did a good job and it looks like an interesting project. I like that
they also created a project for migrating the install to its own
partition.

This gives us an option for InstallFests when someone shows up without any
available partitions.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "So the environment is not a luxury ... It is an economically important
#  insurance policy whose wisdom we ignore at our peril."
#  -- Klaus Toepfer, U.N. environment agency Executive Director