$200 linux PC at Walmart

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Tue Nov 6 09:53:49 MST 2007

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 09:40:31AM -0700, Craig White wrote:
> I must be really bad at reading this stuff...he's selling 2 million of
> his 875 million shares? Is that right?  Does that smell like panic?

That's 0.2% of his shares that he sold.

The sell offs have been going on for a long time, and have been somewhat
steady. He's got a tremendous amount of money, but only on paper.
Periodically he converts some paper into liquid funds. This seems
normal, doesn't it?

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/