Mail server rejecting some mail - Desperate!

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Nov 5 11:47:33 MST 2007

Am 05. Nov, 2007 schwätzte Bryan O'Neal so:

> <me> Shy's away in complete embarrassment </me>

Typos happen :).

I sometimes take twice as long to do something via scripting than it would
take just to run it in order to avoid typos. Well, actually, it's just
that the typos then cause the script to fail :).

> Thank you Hans, I will now go back to figuring out why the mail server is misbehaving.  It all looks happy enough...  We shall see.  Thanks again

Have fun.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
#   -- Albert Einstein