moving e-mail

Technomage-hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Mon May 28 04:32:11 MST 2007

On Sunday 27 May 2007 17:42, Michael Havens wrote:
> I never have any down-time. (that I have noticed)

my issue with them isn't so much the downtime (there isn't much), its the
third party vendor they hired to do the spam catching routines. they have
blocked even a couple of my legitimate e-mails (claiming they were spam). in
as much as possible, I have moved my e-mail off cox for that reason.

it doesn't help that they routinely block any spam reports to anywhere else
other than their internal spam reports mailbox. grrrrrrr

TMH