Land Warrior

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Sun May 27 08:38:33 MST 2007

All I have to comment on is sometime during my 4 years
in the service, I accidently got ahold of something
very 'interesting'!! 25 year travel restriction, and
still in the 100 years of cannot talk about it I
signed. It was about ONE of a few headline events that
occurred during that time!

So you think gpl applies at all, you are sadly
mistaken..believe me when it comes to national
security. OH, btw, my security level was well above
B52 pilots/etc. Just ask that bird col. that got shot
coming into our facility and refusing to halt for the
guards!!

Ed c. Former sp5 Army Security Agency

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/4215725.html