Land Warrior

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Sat May 26 12:56:44 MST 2007

The system may be built on Linux, but they're not actually distributing Linux, so the GPL does not require source code release.

You can be quite certain that NOTHING in the land warrior system is actually required to release source code, since the entire
technology stack is most likely considered a national security asset, and any use of Free software is probably run past a whole
department full of lawyers and licensing experts to ensure it's use won't require the release of any source code.