West Side Meeting

Jeremy Miller jmminaz at gmail.com
Thu May 24 11:23:46 MST 2007

I don't think he ever did, if he did it was after the meeting was
over. I imagine that if he had been injured someone would have said
something by now. I had to bug out right after it was over. I brought
a buddy that is not a Linux user; just an astronomy fan. That was my
first time attending a LUG and I agree that the computers were nice to
have. The soda and food were also very nice.