cox business broadband for home

Darin Wayrynen darin at deru.net
Wed May 23 17:28:24 MST 2007

> I also have a DSL connection using Deru as the ISP. The connection has
> mostly been stable. There have been a couple of problems and Deru has
> always taken care of them almost immediately. Deru also lets me run
> whatever I want. Deru actively supports GNU/Linux setups. I've gotten
> direct support from the owners because they were working the support
> queue. One of the owners sometimes participates on the PLUG list. Maybe
> we'll someday get a presentation from him :)[0]
>
> Deru is locally owned and operated by people who know what they're doing,
> but it does require giving some money to qworst :(.
>
> I recommend DSL with Deru ( or one of the other locally owned ISPs that
> supports GNU/Linux ) over Cox business services unless the DSL connection
> available can't meet your needs.
>
> See the list archives for reviews of other ISPs. Several have gotten
> recommendations on the list. Several openly support GNU/Linux and *BSD.
>
> [0] JLF bait to see if Darin's paying attention ;-).

Did someone say Deru?

I'm always paying attention. ;-) I am not a great public speaker and
its really one of my least favorite things to do.  Once I know people
you can't shut me up, but before that it's not fun at all.

Maybe we can sponsor a beer bash or something like that for the group.

In the mean time we'd love to have more DSL customers. ;-)

Darin