Supergrub download

Robert N. Eaton Motheaton28 at aol.com
Wed May 23 17:40:24 MST 2007

Josef Lowder wrote:
> .
> Just found the link where a PLUG member referred me to
> supergrub ... so you should be able to download it here.
>
> ----------------

Thanks for the help, and all the trouble you have gone to;
however, I think I just may have more serious troubles. I just finished
downloading a fresh distro of Kubuntu, and I couldn't get it to install,
either. That's a total of three distros that wouldn't install on that
hard drive. My problem may be hardware.  hdb is the older of my two
drives: hda died two years ago, and was replaced with a new one. hdb is
one of the originals that I used when I built my system about five years
ago.

Ah, well, until the first of the month, when I can afford a new drive,
I'll limp along with WinXP.

Again, thanks for all the fish.

Bob Eaton