How to copy files between computers on an ethernet switch?

Jeremy Miller jmminaz at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:49:52 MST 2007

Yet another way to do that is sftp. It acts just like an ftp server
and is set up and runs automaticaly if you have ssh running. Assuming
you are Linux to Linux the command to initiate it is
username at ip-adress and then you get an ftp console. If one of the
computers is an M$ or mac or you just don't like command line you can
use Filezilla as a client by the Mozilla project. If neither of the
computers is a Linux box I would recomend trying to find a windows
user group ; ) Hope you can get something working.