Looking for Linux Cell Phone/PDA Recommendation

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed May 23 13:18:27 MST 2007

I am looking for a new cell phone/pda - I am tired of carrying two devices
when one should suffice.

I like the form factor of the Dash from T-mobile, but it is Windows Mobile
based and so I forsee all sorts of problems synching to Kontact and using OO
documents. http://www.geek.com/hwswrev/pda/dash/index.htm

I have googled for Linux cell phone/pdas, and there are a few exotic ones out
there. None of them are supported by T-mobile, so I am going out on a limb
buying one. However, I thought I would ask the fellow pluggers if anyone is
using a cell phone/pda that syncs with Kontact and can view/edit OO
documents, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks!

Mark Phillips