NASA talk this Wednesday

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon May 21 22:35:43 MST 2007

Am 21. May, 2007 schwätzte Tuna so:

> Ah, why can't cool stuff like that happen at the stammtisch?

Cool stuff does happen at Stammtisch, just not in presentation form :).

> Well can somebody please tell me ALL about it?

Well, like there are these like rovers and they're like hanging around on
like this other planet, you know like Mars and well they're like looking
at rocks and like living on solar energy and ... :)

> And that's amazing! This guy is going to work at Google instead of
> participating in the launching of things at the moon? (Of course, who
> wouldn't, to get a 5-star chef cook for you every day for free)

Well, if he stays in Phoenix he won't be getting the 5-star chef for now.
Lots of reasons to work for both and maybe he'll kinda be working for
both. Maybe he's taking search to the moon or to Mars :).

Hmmm, maybe Google's opening a new data center on the moon. It would
probably save lots on cooling :). Plenty of power sources there that
wouldn't hurt the earth's ecology as well. As Noel mentioned last time
he's used to long ping times and the moon would certainly be less than the
45 minutes he experiences with Mars.

ciao,

der.hans
#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
#  you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and
#  I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have
#  two ideas. -- George Bernard Shaw