The no-sound question (clarification)

Jim arizona.anorak at gmail.com
Sat May 19 18:18:20 MST 2007

About 10 years ago I was helping a friend with a printer problem.
Windoze wouldn't recognize that it was there although it worked just
fine the day before.  After spending the better part of an hour, I saw
the plug and the empty outlet in the power strip it fell or was pulled
out of.  I plugged it in and it worked perfectly.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0