When are your meetings?

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 18:11:05 MST 2007

The site is apparently down. Someone will stroke it
back up in a day or so, maybe tonight.

I haven't been to them lately but one is at sequoia
middle school/elementary? on the north side of the 60
freeway and horne ...not sure but think it is this
thursday eve. The westside meeting is south of Bell
and I-17 at a private computer school..not sure if it
was last week or next either. The 'informal meetings'
take place in tempe and avondale on the third tuesday
at resturants in those towns. The last saturday of the
month there is an installfest with the exception of
november and december due to thanksgiving and
Christmas.

There are others also. Development meeting for
developers, and at least one more..not sure of those
dates/times.

Anyhow, keep hitting the site...Alan or someone will
bring the site back up.

Ed