postfix configuration

Tony E - Jaraeth jaraeth at phoenixwing.com
Thu May 17 20:46:34 MST 2007

Postfix is an SMTP client, so it'll send outgoing email, and receive
email. However, to download email into a GUI client, our webmail, you'll
need an imap and/or POP3 server such as Dovecot, or CourierIMAP.  I'm not
sure what OpenSUSE uses by default... Distro's vary in what they install
by default or what they have available without the need to custom compile.

Hope that helps,

--
Tony E / Jaraeth
jaraeth at phoenixwing.com