Is there a simple ethernet splitter?

Lynn David Newton lynn.newton at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:31:01 MST 2007

  b> If your 2-Wier unit is acting as a router and
  b> handling DHCP and natting, then you just need a
  b> simply hub (which are hard to find) ...

Unless someone has one to give away, which I do.

A month or so ago I bought a new wireless router,
making permanently obsolete my old but perfectly
working hub. I was planning on trashing it, but anybody
who wants it can have it if you can think of a way to
get it.

Even if you buy one from a store, they aren't
expensive. Maybe CompuServ has a couple lying around if
they haven't shut their doors yet and they aren't far.

Compare the cost with the cost of gas and time driving
somewhere to get a free one that's been used for at
least seven years.

I live in northeast Phoenix, FWIW. Anyone who wants it
contact me offlist.

It'll be in the trash by this time next week.

--
Lynn David Newton
Phoenix, AZ