New Eben Moglen speech available

Ben Francom bfrancom at gmail.com
Wed May 16 06:44:49 MST 2007

On 5/16/07, Alan Dayley <alandd at consultpros.com> wrote:

> Given at the Red Hat Summit.  I downloaded it last night but have not
> watched yet.  I have every confidence that it is worth listening to.

Just finished watching it.  He is the man!  One of his main points about the
Novell-Microsoft deal is, "We're [Gnu/Linux is] an ecological system.  If
you undermine community defenses, you're undermining the whole ecology.  And
doing that for the benefit of your customers at the expense of your
suppliers is not a good way to stay in business."