cryptofaq

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Tue May 15 19:37:55 MST 2007

Hmmm... As some one who actually studied Thermodynamics, and took more
then a few physics classes, I take great umbrage with this statement.

...Entropy is a measure of the statistical disorder of a system. In
physics, disorder manifests itself as heat. Something that's hot is in a
much, much more disordered state than something that's cold. In computer
science, disorder manifests itself as...

Other then that I understood about a quarter of what I skimmed and
decided to take the advice outlined here

My brain hurts!

Do what we in the math and computer science departments do when our
brains start to hurt. Drink. Once you've recovered from the hangover,
come back and continue reading.