Free anti-virus software for WinXp

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 19:14:51 MST 2007

As usual you guys rock. I went with AVG because it scans and you guys recommended it.

Seems to be working.

Thanks to all who answered my request for info.  You guys were so fast I literally had 5 or 6 responses in 3 to 5 minutes.

Thanks!!!!

Bryan O'Neal <BONeal at cornerstonehome.com> wrote: Avast! Also has a free personal version.  Most companies make a free
version for personal use these days, but finding a free one that is
legal for corporate use is a real impossibility (Other then Clam, which
is, sadly, not good enough)