another idea - for the GPG [/PGP] "sig" block (was: Re: Bamboo)

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Mon May 14 12:36:54 MST 2007

On 5/12/07, Ray Cantwell <hacktavist at cox.net> wrote:

Now that you are no longer encrypting the body
of your message, here is another suggestion
(maybe a little OT here):
there was a thread here recently
where someone (I think it may have been Alan Dayley)
(Alan Dayley <alandd at consultpros.com>)
was discussing a way to cause the

part, to be treated as an attachment, rather than
being included, or appended, to the body of your message.
(refer to that other thread - or, person - for details...)
Just an idea,
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ