Free anti-virus software for WinXp

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Sat May 12 15:54:58 MST 2007

.
On Sat, 12 May 2007 15:50, keith smith wrote
> I seem to recall there was a real good free anti-virus software
> for WinXP but cannot recall what it might have been.

* Core Force GNU Linux replacment for McAfee Personal Firewall Plus,
  Norton Internet Security, Windows Firewall, ZoneAlarm

http://force.coresecurity.com/

Core force is a community oriented security solution for personal computers.
to protect computers from compromises by worms, virus and email-borne malware.
Detects and prevents execution of adware, spyware, trojan horses, etc.