[Fwd: Re: MP3 disk space]

Patrick Fleming, EA plug at rwcinc.net
Fri May 11 06:54:56 MST 2007

Yeah. It only shows 133mb used. When I run mount it shows that it's
mounted rw, but when I try to make write or deletes now it tells me that
it's a read only file system. I'm trying to get a different distro to
check if it's just Slackware or maybe a driver. I had a failed version
upgrade on this/these laptops.

I'm willing to try any other suggestions. Thanks for everything so far.