Asterisk consultant

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Fri May 11 06:14:40 MST 2007

My little company does that.
We'd like to make Asterisk our main focus eventually.
We've been in the 'test marketing' phase for about two years waiting for
the kinks to be worked out.
He's picked a great time to do it since a lot of the issues with echo
and other things that plagued us two years ago have been resolved.
Very cool stuff :)

If the quality of his Internet connection is good (low latency, low
packet loss, mostly symmetric) then VOIP can work well; especially if
his router is set to give it priority.  Voip with Qwest DSL in Apache
Junction was unreliable because the wiring in town isn't so great and
the connection would drop out without warning.
With Blue Wire (wireless) we've had no issues at all.

JD