Gigabit network system requirements

Jim arizona.anorak at gmail.com
Mon May 7 22:13:37 MST 2007

Thanks.  The speed I'm getting with this setup may not be as fast as it
could be, but is faster than 100 megabit.

What are the hardware requirements to get the most out of a gigabit nic?

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0