Public key somewhere? (Was: Re: Ubuntu Power Options)

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Mon May 7 09:48:29 MST 2007

On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 09:30:38AM -0700, Alan Dayley wrote:
> With the application of a tip from Joseph, I have reconfigured my PGP
> signature to be added as an attachment.  Now how does it look in your Gmail?

This change also has another effect. I no longer have to access the
"legacy/traditional" interface in my mail client to verify your sig. It
verified automatically, which is much nicer. :)

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/