OT: Horror Story

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Mon May 7 08:44:44 MST 2007

On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 07:42:31AM -0700, Dan Lund wrote:
> Let's not start a "I have a mail client that can't parse multipart
> messages, you inconsiderate sod!" debate.

My mail client parses multipart messages just fine. If there were a
text-only part I wouldn't have been faced with a nasty HTML message. I'm
sure many people here are sending multipart with both text and html and
I have no trouble with those at all.

I was wrong to use the word "freaking" in my message. I apologize.

HTML-only email is not polite on a general mailing list. No flames. I'd
just like to make those very few people using HTML-only that not
everyone wants to see that. It's a simple matter to pick the "Both"
option in your mail program, and then everyone is happy. :)

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/