OT: My Brother

tuna at supertunaman.com tuna at supertunaman.com
Sun May 6 21:45:18 MST 2007

So my brother's been in Marine boot camp for over a month now. I would
just like to ask everyone to wish him good luck. Perhaps we could send him
a card? I'm sure that he'd enjoy nothing more than a signed by me and a
bunch of Linux geeks. :D

He seems to be *enjoying* boot camp, but he says that everyone there is
really sick. And when he called a couple weeks back, his voice was really
scratchy. I couldn't understand a word he said, but it was nice to hear a
noise from him that indicated some sort of attempt at communication.

Yeah, maybe I'll make a card and have everyone at the Stammtisch sign it.

BTW: Who plans on coming to the Stammtisch next week?