DeLug Meeting

DX ssjgolleta at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:17:34 MST 2007

Hey guys, we are going to have a DeLug (DeVry LUG) Meeting on Monday May
7th at 7PM. We want to start making this events a little more public and
consistent so if you all don't mind, I'm going to start posting them on
this list and ofcourse anyone that wants to come is welcome too.

For the meeting, we are going to present on an arcade that some of the
members made using the Wii remote. We are also going to discuss a new
project were we are going to start where we will be setting up a server.
If anybody is interested let me know.

As far as location goes, we are still trying to settle that so I will
post it tomorrow for sure but just to give you all a heads up, its going
to be around metro are phoenix. Please let me know if there are any
questions.

-DX