*Ubuntu Proliferations?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed May 2 00:37:23 MST 2007

Am 01. May, 2007 schwätzte Joshua Zeidner so:

> Do not confuse the Canonical model with the Red Hat model, these two
> companies work very differently- I doubt you will find something comparable
> to RHEL.  Many Ubuntu people are not associated with Canonical at all.  I
> believe Dell just made a major deal with Canonical...

Would you care to elaborate on what the two models are and how they differ
and how they are similar?

I really haven't studied the business model for either company, so I don't
have a basis for comparing the two business models.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and
#  write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." -- Alvin Toffler