Job opening: Linux Admin

steve crandell steven.crandell at icrossing.com
Tue May 1 16:51:36 MST 2007

iCrossing.com is looking to hire a talented Linux admin.

Job posting here:
http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=302&dockey=xml/9/5/95311e4d0ede34079dca91cd46b1143b@endecaindex&source=19&FREE_TEXT=icrossing
http://tinyurl.com/2s9vpd

To give you a little background on the company and the position:

iCrossing is a search metric / digital marketing solutions company.
Our clients include some of the big companies out there who's cars you
drive, who's stores you visit and who's credit cards you use.
We've recently acquired several companies and are growing rapidly.
Despite our global presence, our technology hub is still (and will
remain) here in Scottsdale.

The Scottsdale technology group comes up with the magic that allows us
to collect, summarize and generally make sense of the monstrous amounts
of traffic generated by our clients.  The applications we use are all
developed in house and are built using standard Linux tool sets and
languages.  Very cool stuff.

We're looking for a passionate, self-driven, and creative Linux admin
that can handle more than everyday sysadmin tasks.

For instance:
-Kernel tuning for high-traffic applications

-Building out highly redundant production environments in multiple local
and remote data-centers

-Bear wrestling

-Operating clustered database warehousing solutions

Basically we're looking for someone who hacks linux for fun, is involved
  in the open source community, has strong research/problem solving
skills and doesn't need or want to be micro-managed.  Being a member of
LOPSA wouldn't hurt either.

If you would be interested in chatting about this position, please
contact me off-list.

thanks,
--
Steve Crandell
Linux System Operations

	480.282.6047 direct
	480.239.9286 mobile
	480.505.5801 fax
	steven.crandell at icrossing.com
	www.icrossing.com

	ATLANTA | BRIGHTON | CHICAGO | DALLAS | NEW YORK | SAN FRANCISCO |
SCOTTSDALE
  	Winner of OMMA Magazine's 2005 Agency of the Year: Best Search