Part Time Job Available

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 13:31:57 MST 2007

Sorry to increase your work load.  I'm guessing there might be over 1000 folks on this list.  You might get more than a few responses.

I also suspect there are a number of good candidates that are not finding that door.

I'd be interested in hearing about your journey.  If you are willing to share this might be a good learning experience for those looking for a position and those looking to fill a position.

Keith

Ben Francom <bfrancom at gmail.com> wrote: On 4/30/07, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:  I'm curious why the requirement for a degree candidate.  Now I might be wrong and things might have changed, however from the little I know, most sys admin positions do not require a degree.  Am I wrong?

Point noted.  I'll accept all resumes, degree and non-degree alike.  Go ahead and send it.  If your the right fit, we'll hire you.  ---------------------------------------------------

Keith Smith
A Free Full Page Ad on Do Phoenix
An up and coming Phoenix website