OT Humor: My new found wealth

Jim arizona.anorak at gmail.com
Tue May 1 02:28:29 MST 2007

Today I found the following in my inbox from Godaddy.

From: 	GoDaddy.com <notice at godaddy.com>
To: 	<arizona.anorak at gmail.com>
Subject: 	Your refund for ICANN Fee overpayment
Date: 	Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:56:13 -0700

Dear Jim Nantz,

The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN®)
recently agreed to reduce their Registrar Transaction Fee from $.25 to
$.22. What does this mean for you?

Good news. You have been credited $.03/yr for each domain name you
registered or renewed dating back to July 1, 2006* -- $.03 has been
placed into your Go Daddy® account with this customer number: xxxxxxx.

END

If she were alive today, my Grandmother would say don't spend it all in
one place.  I've got a fortune here.  What am I going to do with it all?

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin