Dear Everyone...

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Sat Mar 31 08:36:19 MST 2007

On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 01:46:50AM -0700, Bryan O'Neal wrote:
> Man if the Stammtisches had a vid/audio stream I would go to more...
> from my desk, at work, where I often am during stammtisch

I'm part of a new organization http://metabug.org/, which is a
federation of BSD user groups. We just did our very first live streaming
meeting! We're still working on making it better. Of course I'm
absolutely willing to share what we've learned and help bring it to
PLUG, if that's something PLUG decides to do.

As for doing it for Stammtisch... that seems like a thornier problem,
since there's no one place to point a camera/mic, and the bandwidth
there is quite volatile.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/