Why we are all here (was Re: audio cd)

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Sat Mar 31 01:29:24 MST 2007

Yha, but only if you have laptops...

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-bounces at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us [mailto:plug-discuss-bounces at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us] On Behalf Of der.hans
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 11:13 PM
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Why we are all here (was Re: audio cd)

Am 29. Mar, 2007 schwätzte Andrew Harris so:

> There's this nice little Custard/Coffee shop around here called "Leaps Frozen Custard and Coffee." I used to go there all the time and got to know the owners really well. Nice people. Maybe they'd let me do something in there, but I haven't talked to them in a really long time... You know what? Let's try that. Set up a little meeting there perhaps. I'll talk to them maybe this Spring Break (which starts on Monday for me).

Excellent! Let us know if it works out and we'll help you announce the new meeting.

You don't have to have Internet access, but I find that certainly helps.

ciao,

der.hans

> "der.hans" <PLUGd at LuftHans.com> wrote:  Am 29. Mar, 2007 schwätzte Andrew Harris so:
>
>> Avondale. and it is boorrrrriiiiiiing!!!
>
> It's up to as to whether or not it's boring. It took me a long time to
> figure that out.
>
>> No really, all the LUG's around here are dead (or in this case, 2 hours away during rush hour). So everyone I talk to who actually knows what it is doesn't know a thing about it! Basically, the only contact I get with other Linux users is through email/IM. It kinda sucks...
>
> Well, at least you have that :).
>
> Is there some place you and others could hang out? Library? Cafe?
> Restaurant? Someone's house? Computer shop?
>
> Not trying to be pushy, just trying to help out.
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans

#  Take a razor to your throat
#  and a noose to your neck,
#  then follow that up with a cup of poison.
#  Not a good way to start the day. - der.hans