Shared contacts?

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Sat Mar 31 01:01:18 MST 2007

I think he wanted to share contacts among his users, not loose them into the black-hole that is Exchange ;P

Seriously, there are a number of options available, ranging from pre-packaged (i.e. zimbra), to moderate roll-your-own (LDAP, it's easier than it looks), to fiendishly complex (SugarCRM).

As far as LDAP goes, here's an article with instructions: http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2003/03/27/ldap_ab.html