Locations was Re: Why we are all here (was Re: audio cd)

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Mar 29 23:33:16 MST 2007

Am 29. Mar, 2007 schwätzte Andrew Harris so:

> First of all, that was the longest email I've ever gotten. Secondly, it

I can be rather long-winded, er, um, thoughtful :). It was meant to be
encouraging and helpful.

> was the most encouraging. The only thing that's holding me back is the
> way that my parents will react when I tell them about this.

Obviously you need their approval. Maybe the meeting can be a way to
awaken more interest in Free Software for them.

>  "Get your grades up."
>
>  Although this annoys me to death, they're right. Grades need to go up
>  first. THEN I'll see what I can do about it.

Yeah, while many of us might think that Freedom is more important than
grades or $dayjob, that doesn't mean we can let them slide.

Maybe you can find a way to get this to help you with your studies and
grades.

Ignore the random sig that showed up this time around ;-).

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
#   -- Albert Einstein