Dear Everyone...

Andrew Harris tuna at supertunaman.com
Thu Mar 29 23:29:53 MST 2007

Do you live in Avondale? Yeah, boring place... Anyway, I (we) was (were) thinking that we should start a little meeting at this little frozen custard and coffee shop near my house.

  www.leapsfrozencustardandcoffee.com

  Above would be a link to a website for said frozen custard and coffee shop near my house. I'll talk to the owners when I can, which will probly be my Spring Break, after I get back from Flagstaff on Monday. Until then (or rather, Before then), why don't you send me suggestions for times, dates, and ideas as to what the meetings should contain?