Why we are all here (was Re: audio cd)

Andrew Harris tuna at supertunaman.com
Thu Mar 29 22:45:12 MST 2007

There's this nice little Custard/Coffee shop around here called "Leaps Frozen Custard and Coffee." I used to go there all the time and got to know the owners really well. Nice people. Maybe they'd let me do something in there, but I haven't talked to them in a really long time... You know what? Let's try that. Set up a little meeting there perhaps. I'll talk to them maybe this Spring Break (which starts on Monday for me).

"der.hans" <PLUGd at LuftHans.com> wrote:  Am 29. Mar, 2007 schwätzte Andrew Harris so:

> Avondale. and it is boorrrrriiiiiiing!!!

It's up to as to whether or not it's boring. It took me a long time to
figure that out.

> No really, all the LUG's around here are dead (or in this case, 2 hours away during rush hour). So everyone I talk to who actually knows what it is doesn't know a thing about it! Basically, the only contact I get with other Linux users is through email/IM. It kinda sucks...

Well, at least you have that :).

Is there some place you and others could hang out? Library? Cafe?
Restaurant? Someone's house? Computer shop?

Not trying to be pushy, just trying to help out.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com/ http://www.CiscoLearning.org/
# "Be in a unit like W, he was in the same national guard unit as bigfoot,