Locations was Re: Why we are all here (was Re: audio cd)

Andrew Harris tuna at supertunaman.com
Thu Mar 29 22:29:22 MST 2007

The West-side isn't west enough. Again, I'm a kid. Who would go to a LUG meeting organized by a kid?

  Ok, maybe lots of people. But how can I organize a LUG meeting? On the end-user/hacker scale, I'm a little more towards the end-user side. (Although I've convinced myself that I'm a hacker, even though I'm not :P )