OT: (Way off topic!) Restaurant

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Thu Mar 29 07:33:06 MST 2007

They have a site that is not complete but contains the entire menu.  I
should have included a link before.  http://www.phxbluefin.com/

And, yes, they do have sushi.  Not being a sushi fan, I have no idea how
good it is.  My favorites are the egg rolls, Tofu Salad with Avocado and
Krab Salad with Avocado (excellent house dressing).  My very favorite is
the Vegetable Teriyaki Chicken with brown rice.  The vegetables are
steamed on demand so that they are hot and tender-crunchy, not soggy and
bland.

(I am not affiliated with Blue Fin other than being a happy customer for
many years.  I'm sorry that this is turning into a commercial for a
restaurant.  It is not where the list should go on a regular basis.  I'm
happy to continue further discussions off the list.)

Alan