audio cd

Daniel P. Stasinski mooooooo at avenues.org
Tue Mar 27 07:52:10 MST 2007

On 3/27/07, Alex Dean <alex at crackpot.org> wrote:
> I'm so excited! I got it to play. Now if I can only figure out how I did it.

When you figure it out, write up something about how you did it and
post it somewhere so that it might help someone else. :)

I know that one of the things that personally drives me crazy is when
I am searching for answers and I find that one lonely post from
someone else who is having the exact same seemingly complex problem,
whatever it may be, and they follow it up with "never mind, i figured
it out" but they never say what the actual solution is.

Daniel