OT: Thunderbird on two Windows boxes

John Schember j5483 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 13:13:12 MST 2007

Thunderbird has an option to not delete a message from the server until
it is deleted from your local in box in Thunderbird. Just set that she
can download message A on the laptop then  get on the desktop and be
able to get message A. She can delete message A from the desktop and it
will be gone from the server. The only small issue is message A will
still be on the laptop and meaning she will need to delete it from both.
But this will allow her to share the pop access between both computers.

John Schember