nfs client performance

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 18:31:07 MST 2007

Have you tried something like snort to see what kind and how much traffic
you are getting to your system? Domino data directories I am sure would
receive a lot of traffic. Also, I would recommend going back to rhel3 if you
are sure there were no issues. Or look at what version you were using on the
old one and see if there are fixes that present the issue you are seeing.
Maybe it is now accurately recording the usage? :)

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell