I got a bad feeling about this Chewie.

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 09:25:43 MST 2007

I have to admit having the same embrace/extend/extinquish fear as some of you... And if MS managed to squash Novell/Suse, that would leave Red Hat and Ubuntu as the major remaining distros. (I'm not sure about Mandrake's longevity) Anyway, both those have something that MS hasn't taken on before.. something that doesn't fall into their classic business model but is integral to linux..

community.