Domain Hosting

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 19:13:27 MST 2007

I was thinking you were looking for a registrar.  If you want cheap and quality hosting look at Godaddy's economy plan.  I have two of them.

It you start (in shopping cart) with 2 months and upgrade to a year then 2, your hosting will cost about $2.77/month or $67 and some change for a full 2 years!!!!

Economy Plan:           • 5 GB Space        • 250 GB Transfer
      • 500 Email Accounts        • FREE! Software
      • 10 MySQL Databases        • 50 Email Forwards
      • Forums, Blogging, Photo Galleries        • No ads
• EXCLUSIVE! Metropolis Hosting Community

https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/hosting/shared.asp?app%5Fhdr=&ci=5652

Robert <ssjgolleta at anima-web.us> wrote: Hey guys, does anyone know of a good Domain hosting site? I'm currently
with 1and1.com but they seemed determined on screwing me more and more
and I'm getting really sick of it. I do have 3 email addresses with
those domains so a package that includes a couple of e-mail addresses
would be great. Let me know if anyone knows of a good company.

Keith Smith
A link from my website to yours
Submit Your Metro Phoenix Website