I got a bad feeling about this Chewie.

Rudolfo Munguia xaruum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 11:44:04 MST 2007

Why buy Novell when they can effectively squash most other linux distros'
market share within the Enterprise by simply spreading more FUD to the
effect of "M$ supports full inter-operability ONLY with Novell" and then
allow Novell to marginalize themselves and slowly make themselves irrelevant
in the marketplace the same they did with their original NetWare product?

Thus the end of any real threat Linux may have posed in their "world".