I got a bad feeling about this Chewie.

jordi laforge laforge.jordi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 11:01:09 MST 2007

My company is a Novell customer. We use eDirectory\Sles9\Oes. All the people
from Novell I talk to give me the same company line about how good the
Novell\MS deal is for the customer and interoperability. I've been holding
judgement on it.
The other day a Novell sales rep said this to me:
" MS has realized that Linux is key in the Business Enterprise and is now a
viable and solid alternative to Windows."

Knowing how much MS cares about the enterprise environment I'm starting to
think that MS is going to buy Novell.
Anybody else thinking this?