Moving from PHP Version 5.1.6 to PHP Version 4.3 and GD image support

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 08:54:22 MST 2007

Thanks Tony,

I'm thinking of writing a simple tool that showed data in a graph.  It will be distributed so I'm looking for common denominators.

Thanks again,
Keith

Tony E - Jaraeth <jaraeth at phoenixwing.com> wrote: I have not seen ImageMagick show in the phpinfo(), unlike GD. However,
it's generally installed more often than not.  GD, in my opinion, is
used more often since it is also bundled with PHP, if enabled.
ImageMagick is also called for by PHP applications such as image
galleries like Coppermine or Gallery.  It depends on the applications
development team as to which is used more.

  ~ Tony E