OT - items for sale

Technomage technomage-hawke at cox.net
Sun Mar 18 21:06:37 MST 2007

ok,
I have a few items I am seeking to get rid of (mostly because they are taking
up space)
1. 2 smart-UPS XL 2000 control units and 4 matching 'smartcell' units (sans
batteries). make a good offer on these please. I know they work, but I cannot
afford batteries for them anymore

please take the following off my hands or else I donate them to goodwill (and
they'll charge an arm+leg to sell them to some poor schmuck)
2. a single 3com superstack 2700 managed 12 port switch with oc-3 atm
interconnect - $10.00
3. 2 10Base2 8 port hubs (1-u rack mount) $5.00 ea.
4. a single 3com superstack II 8 port baseline hub $8.00

I will probably have other items of a computer related nature as I find them.
I can be reached at 623-849-9515

thanks to the list.